You know how they say, “It’s better to give than to receive,” ? It’s so true, giving is awesome.
So, in part with my participation in Cans for Comments, I’m excited to announce my participation in this year’s Giving Is Awesome campaign. When I read about Giving Is Awesome, I knew that it was something I wanted to do. To have a chance to give back even more through what I love to do – capturing beautiful moments that will last a lifetime – why, yes, please!
Here’s the deal, I am giving away a portrait session package (a $1000 value) to one deserving person, couple or family.
You know someone. You know someone who’s experienced a tragedy, is struggling to stay afloat, is raising kids while holding down more than one job, or is volunteering selflessly despite extenuating personal circumstances. You know someone who can’t afford custom photography, but who would cherish it this holiday season. You know someone who deserves a year-round reminder of their family’s spirit, love, and beauty.
You know someone. I guarantee it.
I want to know who they are, and I want to give them the chance to experience complimentary custom photography. That’s FREE ninety-nine! Whether it’s canvas or albums, prints for Grandma, or a slideshow to watch over and over, it’s in your power to give them the artwork they deserve this holiday season.
Oh, and the best part? The person who nominates the winner receives their own mini photo session and $100 print credit. What better reason to show some love could there possibly be, people?
- To enter, fill out the form below and tell me WHY this person, couple or family deserves this photo session. The more you tell me, the better, as helping me understand what they have or are going through will increase their chances of winning. The person nominated must sincerely be incapable of purchasing my services. (Being unable to make mortgage payments for a two-million-dollar-vacation-home in Paris does not qualify as sincere financial need.)
- You cannot nominate yourself. It’s all about GIVING.
- Those nominated must live within a 50 mile radius of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- The referrer (you) wins a mini portrait session, too!
- Prize is non-transferable. The winner is the winner, yo.
- The winner will be chosen by me and my panel of judges.
- Deadline for entries is December 20.
- The winner will be announced here on the blog on Christmas Eve! Get nominating! I can’t wait to read all of your entries!
Open your heart to someone this holiday season — and thanks for giving me the opportunity to open mine.
Looking for a Giving is Awesome giveaway near you? Click here.