Thanks to Wendy for issuing this challenge. It’s been a great source of inspiration for content.
Nine Things About Me
1. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, in California. So Texas is still pretty new to me.
2. I went to college in San Diego at University of California, San Diego. I did not go to the beach nearly enough while it was 10 minutes away. Now I’m hours and thousands of miles away and I miss it!
3. I learned to read and write in French before English. My dad’s job was transferred to France when I was a little kid and I went to French school.
4. I have a photographic memory when it comes to birthdays. Seriously, it’s almost creepy.
5. I did not go to school for photography. I read a lot and practiced a lot. Still do. In fact, in college I was too scared to take a photography class because one of my roommates did, would often come back to our suite in tears because of critiques, and often spent all her free time in the dark room completing assignments. It sounded awful!
6. I met Cent at Disney World. While we were both interns for the Disney College Program. Our housing assignments were across the hall from each other, and my roommates predicted we would get married the first night we met. They obviously saw more sparks than either of us!
7. I studied abroad for a year in Lyon, France. It was honestly the BEST year of college. EVER. If I could do it again, I’d totally stay in college (abroad) for a decade. Part of me is and always will be French. J’adore! So, if you’re getting married in France, or want your photos taken in France with someone who can translate for you, I’m your girl! Just putting that out there.
8. I moved to Texas from California almost three years ago. I know, most people ask me WHY?! Well, the cost of living here is MUCH lower than in California. Also, Texas is a nice halfway point from where my parents live and Cent’s parents live. And while I would move back to California in a hot second if I could, the cost of the beautiful weather is just too much. Luckily, my parents and sister and family still live there, so visits are always open.
9. Our dog’s name is Kevin. Okay, so that’s something about him, but he’s our dog. And we can’t get enough of him, he’s just SO CUTE. And he’s a good dog, too.
And because I could resist…I’m clearly OBSESSED with our dog.
Powered by Facebook Comments