It’s the last day of vacation for us, and tomorrow it’s back to the daily grind. And as I sit here with my new iPhone speaker dock playing the Ingrid Michaelson station on Pandora, I’m thankful. Thankful for this past year, for the lessons learned, the challenges taken, and what the future holds.
With the new year, and with the intention of being more authentic on the blog, I wanted to start sharing my goals for the month, so that I can see what my goals are and by the end of the month (and year) I can see how much I have accomplished and where I can improve. To see what I’m capable of, and what I can do to improve my workflow. So at the beginning of each month, I want to take stock of what I have done, what didn’t get done, and what’s getting done next.
– wake up every week day by 7:00am – as someone who is not a morning person, this will be a challenge!
– start the day with reading, reflection, and prayer – instead of worrying, I’ll be praying
– end each day with prayer of gratitude
– complete the January Challenge on 750words.com
– participate in the January Photo a Day challenge on Instagram. Follow along on your phone – my Instagram name is catieronquillo
– review and revise the Simple Plan business plan
– host the first Showit Global Share group – this week on Wednesday at our house!- create a wedding guide for clients
– refine editing workflow system for 2012 – write down the system, work the system, stick to it
– get receipts in order…it’s that dreaded time of year.
– edit and share photos from a recent project – something good is in the works!
– blog everyday for the month of January – from thoughts, to advice, to photos, or an inspirational quote
I’ve got another post in the works for my 2012 goals and some BHAGs – Big Hairy Audacious Goals – and since I’m blogging everyday, gotta save some material!
What are some of your January goals? Leave them in the comments!
Powered by Facebook Comments