Sometimes, coming up with things to write is difficult. And it makes me get up from the computer and go do something else. You know, like play Angry Birds or turn on something on Netflix. Because obviously, those stir up the brainstorming. Well, not really.
Yesterday, I was getting ready for a Beloved shoot, and all of a sudden I found myself burst into song. Maybe it was from watching too much of The Sing Off. I’m not really sure, but so random. Which gave me an idea for a post. I love how that just came full circle.
5 Random Things:
1. The song I randomly burst into yesterday? The theme song to Ducktales. Who remembers that cartoon? Back when cartoons were basically, in a word, AWESOME.
2. We are nine days before Christmas and who hasn’t done ANY shopping yet? THIS girl. Usually by this day in December I’ve at least purchased something. I think I’m a little scared to go into a shopping mall amongst the other last minute shoppers. Let’s just I’m warming up my fingers for last minute online shopping….Amazon says I have 1 day left for Super Saver Shipping!
3. Did I mention I LOVE The Sing-Off? I didn’t watch it last year, but I’ve been watching this season’s and the groups are GOOD. Like, I’m ready to buy their albums, good. I might just venture over to iTunes for their live TV performances. And I’m really pulling for Committed to win. Pretty sure I could listen to them all day, any day.
4. I just discovered Veronica Mars on Netflix. I never watched the show when it was on TV, and now I wished I had. It’s not only a well-written and well-acted show, it’s also pretty excellent for keeping me company while I edit photos.
5. I found a pair of cute boots! That fit my calves, and will even accommodate jeans. Although, I still have yet to find a pair of acceptable skinny jeans. But that’s whole other topic. I will blog about them, along with the cowboy boot report soon.
And because today is full of randomness, here’s a random photo from our honeymoon. We went ziplining, which is super fun!
Powered by Facebook Comments