I’m looking forward to many things in the next couple of days. Seeing my family, hanging out with friends, and possibly decorating my parents’ Christmas tree. (My dad sent me a photo that they already put the tree up. Their excuse: they are empty nesters and they were planning ahead since it’s just the two of them.)
And I’m really looking forward to the following:
1. Thanksgiving dinner with family. (photo from MarthaStewart.com)
2. Pie (photo from MarthaStewart.com)
3. More pie. You really can’t have too much at Thanksgiving. (photo from Martha Stewart.com)
4. Turkey. I still haven’t ventured into the land of roasting a turkey. (photo from MarthaStewart.com)
5. Maybe finding some suede boots. But as my sister said, we were blessed with “man calves” and most boots don’t work out. (photo from Zappos.com)
6. Coffee. Christmas blend if I’m feeling fancy. (photo from Stabucks.com)
7. I plan on making the Mac & Cheese which will be making its first appearance ever at my family’s Thanksgiving thanks to my mother-in-law.
8. Caramel Machiattos. They are worth the calories. And upside down is even better. (photo from Starbucks.com)
10. Maybe finding leather boots. Boots are everywhere right now and I want me a pair! (photo from Zappos.com)
What are you looking forward to most for Thanksgiving?
Powered by Facebook Comments