Sometimes I go through blog topic dry spells. I’ll sit thinking about it, and nothing. Crickets.
As a reader of a bunch of other blogs, I stumbled upon this idea. Ten on Tuesday from Roots and Rings. Ten Questions. Ten Answers. So I thought, why not join the fun?
1. If you won the lottery, what would be your one random, off-the-wall purchase?
First class around the world plane tickets along with some five star accommodations.
2. What is popular now that you just don’t get?
3. What would your last meal, you know, if you were ever about to be executed and you got to choose that sort of thing?
Buffalo wings, steak fries, Chipotle steak burrito, Red Velvet cake, and Moose Tracks ice cream.
4. When is it okay to start listening to Christmas music?
After Thanksgiving, when the shopping season officially starts.
5. How do you feel about facial hair on men?
Depends on the man. I’m okay with Cent’s occasional goatee, but I love it when he’s clean shaven. Just sayin’.
6. McDonald’s or Burger King? Those are the only two options.
Burger King Jr. Whopper, McDonald’s Fries and Chicken Nuggets (I know, chickens don’t have nuggets…)
7. What kind of soap do you use?
I’m not terribly brand loyal when it comes to soap, but for body wash, I use Oil of Olay, currently. And hand soap, I like the foamy kind.
8. What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of?
The Devil Wears Prada, Never Been Kissed, 50 First Dates, any of the Pixar movies
9. Favorite beverage?
Water and the occasional Diet Coke.
10. What do you want for Christmas?
Noise-cancelling headphones, Cowboy boots (I know, never thought I’d see the day!), a comfy office chair.
Previous Ten on Tuesday questions can be found on Roots and Rings.
Powered by Facebook Comments