It’s been a whole year.
I thought that being married for a year would be a huge milestone, but I think making it to the one year mark living in Texas merits a mention too.
Because I want to remember these moments. This year. And everything in between.
And within this year, we’ve done a lot.
- I moved all my stuff.
- We went house hunting.
- We put an offer on a house and our offer was accepted.
- We became homeowners.
- I became Texan and surrendered my California ID. Although, I’ll always be Californian.
- I changed my name. Well, at least on my license so far.
- I second shot my first Texan wedding.
- I had my first Southern Thanksgiving with Cent’s family.
- We spent Christmas at Disneyland with my family.
- I went to Making Things Happen. And to WPPI.
- I started a new blog.
- It snowed! And I shot in the snow!
- Collaborated with awesome vendors for a couple of shoots: Deconstructed Southern, Urban Picnic, and another one coming up!
- Explored and shot a few Beloved sessions.
- I was eaten alive by mosquitoes.
- I survived the Texas heat…and continue to survive.
- Returned to California to shoot a dear friend’s wedding.
- We celebrated our first year of marriage.
Years from now I can look back at this and smile. Not too shabby for my first year in Texas. I still can’t believe how quickly it has gone by. But I know that all kinds of good things are in store. Like a wedding this weekend. And another one coming up in California in August. Which is right around the corner!
And since posts are always better with photos:
Powered by Facebook Comments