Things with cute craft punches.
Stuff that I wish I could make. Or that I had the patience to make.
I have this deep fascination with all things crafty. I think I’m crafty at heart. But, I also don’t have all the patience to make them. Or to pursue making it a regular hobby. So I’m pretty satisfied at staring at crafty things online. On blogs. Where people excel at their craft, and I can say, “Isn’t that soooo cute?! I wish I could make that!”
This morning was one of those days. Where everything I came upon online was super cute and I got that mini pang of “I wish I could make that” but I don’t really mean it. You know?
Maybe that’s why I love Etsy so much. Wait, okay, that IS why.
So here are a few of the findings. And a lot of these things can be used in weddings. Totally.
- From The TomKatStudio: Cute printables. On cupcakes. Love.
- Found on 100 Layer Cake, by Truly Smitten: DIY Candles. Because sometimes making your own is cooler.
- From Eat Drink Chic, Origami Hearts. Now if only I had enough patience and precision to make one of these.
- From Joy Ever After, Hello Neighbor labels. I love this idea. And I think it would work great for a cubicle neighbor. If only I still had some.
- From A Field Journal, Gorgeous DIY Hair Flowers – There’s a DIY Tutorial on Project Wedding.
And that’s only a fraction of the things that are out there. There are sooooo many people who have crafty talents!
I’m thankful they share it online.
Powered by Facebook Comments