I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again, I’m a blog-a-holic. I read far too many blogs for anyone to keep straight, and yet I still keep my Google Reader jam packed. I’ve had the (1000+) post notice from Google before. Er, several times. This is when Google Reader gives up counting. Sometimes, I’ve had to just hit “Mark all as read.” But if I can get away with it, I’ll try to skim through and/or read all the good stuff.
Believe it or not, I still spend time reading wedding blogs. Why? Market research, of course. I love seeing what trends are in style, going out of style, and simply timeless. And no, I’m not longing to plan another wedding. Trust me, I’ll leave that to the wedding planners. But with a handful of friends springing up engaged, I thought I’d share my favorite wedding blogs.
- Southern Weddings Magazine – Real Southern wedding inspiration.
- Elizabeth Anne Designs – So much inspiration, and wedding bloggers.
- Green Wedding Shoes – Real weddings, photoshoots, trends.
- 100 Layer Cake – More real weddings and color palette inspiration.
- Inspired By This – Leila is a PR guru, and shares all kinds of inspiration.
- Wedding Chicks – Sweet deals, eye candy, and lovely real weddings.
- Blue Orchid Blog – Liene shares all kinds of useful advice for planning your wedding.
- A Practical Wedding – No-nonsense wedding advice.
- The Bride’s Cafe – Real weddings and great DIY projects.
- JL Designs – Carissa is a floral designer and shares her amazing work.
So where do I spend my time in blog land when it’s not related to weddings? It’s a mix between business and fun.
- Sage Wedding Pros – Michelle and Kelly are business dynamos teaching wedding pros how to rock their business.
- Think Splendid – Liene is a social media maven and offers great advice for how to leverage it.
- Lara Casey – She is Making Things Happen. all. the. time.
- Brand Camp Blog – Advice on beefing up your brand.
- La Tartine Gourmande – Full of yummy food. And she translates everything to French.
- Elizabeth Anne Designs: Living – Everything outside of the wedding.
- Simply Recipes – Recipes. Recipes. Recipes.
- Dooce – Funny. Sarcastic. Awesome.
- Young House Love – Read this if you just bought a house.
- DesignSponge – DIY projects and great interior decor inspiration
- Smitten Kitchen – More food.
So, there are more, but this is what is currently living in my Google Reader. I try not to subscribe to everything, otherwise I’d inevitably be glued to my laptop. All. the. time. And Cent enjoys interacting with me every now and then.
What are your favorite blog picks?
And because a picture will spice this post up, here’s my sister’s bouquet from the wedding.
Powered by Facebook Comments