This morning I woke up in usual fashion: fighting my alarm clock and hitting snooze at least three times. Yes, three times, because that’s how I roll. Sometimes the snooze button count can get up to five or six or seven. I finally dragged myself out of bed, washed my face, and sat down in front of the computer. I did the usual blog run, cruising through my Google Reader, and checking out all the fantastic content out there.
As I was chowing down on my Cheerios with bananas, I was reading one of my favorite photographer blogs, by the dynamic duo from Connecticut, Justin and Mary Marantz. I love their blog! Not only are their little videos in the header totally awesome, but their content is so fun. I scrolled down a little further and noticed “Winners Circle”. Earlier this week, Mary posted a little contest about 5-10 things that make you happy. You can read it here. Well, then I was reading today’s post and what did I see? My name! No way! Way. Talking about Mac Makeup makes Mary happy and so they are hooking me up with a $25 gift card to Mac. I love Mac Cosmetics and their eye primer paints make me happy! THANK YOU times infinity plus one!
So I thought I would share the list here:
- My fiance, Cent, he’s just dreamy, and would probably laugh at me for saying that.
- My two dachshunds, Walter the Farting Dog and Frieda the Snoring Dog. True story.
- Blogs and Blog Love, because a little blog love can go a long way!
- MAC makeup, thanks to my friend Elana for making me walk into the store back in December.
- Jason Mraz, I’ve followed him since the old skool San Diego days, thanks to my friend Liz for the introduction.
- Zaxby’s, or as I call it in my head, the most delicious house of chicken! Sadly, it’s only in the South, but I’m moving this summer so it won’t be far!
- RED VELVET CAKE, and cake in general. I’ll be whipping some up from scratch with Beth and Dianna in May.
- Hanging with the family. On Fridays we have “Family Night” were we eat, catch up, hang out, and watch movies.
- Reading a good book while cozy in bed. I’m currently reading The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry: Love, Laughter, and Tears in Paris at the World’s Most Famous Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn.
- Deep conversations, who doesn’t? A little philosophy never hurt.
And because pictures liven up any post, I present Frieda and Walter.
Happy Good Friday and have a Blessed Easter!
Powered by Facebook Comments